Associate Editor: Kerri Vierling
Conventional oil and gas development alters forest songbird communities
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 293–306, February 2014
How to Cite
Thomas, E. H., Brittingham, M. C. and Stoleson, S. H. (2014), Conventional oil and gas development alters forest songbird communities. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 78: 293–306. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.662
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!