Associate Editor: Scott McCorquodale.
Contrasting past and current numbers of bears visiting Yellowstone cutthroat trout streams
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 369–378, February 2014
How to Cite
Teisberg, J. E., Haroldson, M. A., Schwartz, C. C., Gunther, K. A., Fortin, J. K. and Robbins, C. T. (2014), Contrasting past and current numbers of bears visiting Yellowstone cutthroat trout streams. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 78: 369–378. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.667
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Biological Resource Discipline Research (NRPP)
- USGS Northern Rocky Mountain Science Center Interagency Grizzly Bear Study Team
- Washington State University Bear Center
- Bear Management Office of the Yellowstone Center for Resources Yellowstone National Park
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!