Associate Editor: Scott McCorquodale.
Ecotypic variation in recruitment of reintroduced bighorn sheep: Implications for translocation
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Wildlife Society Bulletin published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 394–401, April 2014
How to Cite
Wiedmann, B. P. and Sargeant, G. A. (2014), Ecotypic variation in recruitment of reintroduced bighorn sheep: Implications for translocation. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 78: 394–401. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.669
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!