Associate Editor: Meredith Gore.
Fatal attacks by American black bear on people: 1900–2009†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 596–603, April 2011
How to Cite
Herrero, S., Higgins, A., Cardoza, J. E., Hajduk, L. I. and Smith, T. S. (2011), Fatal attacks by American black bear on people: 1900–2009. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 596–603. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.72
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!