Associate Editor: Marc Bechard.
Home range and resource selection by GPS-monitored adult golden eagles in the Columbia Plateau Ecoregion: Implications for wind power development
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2014
© The Wildlife Society, 2014
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1012–1021, August 2014
How to Cite
Watson, J. W., Duff, A. A. and Davies, R. W. (2014), Home range and resource selection by GPS-monitored adult golden eagles in the Columbia Plateau Ecoregion: Implications for wind power development. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 78: 1012–1021. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.745
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!