This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Copyright © 2011 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 509–512, April 2011
How to Cite
Sauer, J. R., Otto, M. C., Kendall, W. L. and Zimmerman, G. S. (2011), Monitoring bald eagles using lists of nests: Response to Watts and Duerr. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 509–512. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.84
Associate Editor: Marc Bechard.
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!