Associate Editor: Leonard Brennan.
Effects of survey methods on burrowing owl behaviors†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
Copyright © The Wildlife Society, 2011
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 525–530, April 2011
How to Cite
Manning, J. A. and Kaler, R. S. A. (2011), Effects of survey methods on burrowing owl behaviors. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 525–530. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.86
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!