This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Copyright © 2011 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 558–568, April 2011
How to Cite
Reidy, J. L., Thompson, F. R. and Bailey, J. W. (2011), Comparison of methods for estimating density of forest songbirds from point counts. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 558–568. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.93
Associate Editor: Steven S. Rosenstock.
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!