This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Copyright © 2011 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 558–568, April 2011
How to Cite
Reidy, J. L., Thompson, F. R. and Bailey, J. W. (2011), Comparison of methods for estimating density of forest songbirds from point counts. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 75: 558–568. doi: 10.1002/jwmg.93
Associate Editor: Steven S. Rosenstock.
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!