A laser flash photolysis/IR diode laser absorption study of the reaction of chlorine atoms with selected alkanes
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 86–94, February 2002
How to Cite
Qian, H.-B., Turton, D., Seakins, P. W. and Pilling, M. J. (2002), A laser flash photolysis/IR diode laser absorption study of the reaction of chlorine atoms with selected alkanes. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 34: 86–94. doi: 10.1002/kin.10025
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2001
- EPSRC. Grant Number: GR/L/23611
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!