Kinetics and mechanism of the C2H5O2 + NO reaction: A temperature and pressure dependence study using chemical ionization mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 253–260, April 2005
How to Cite
Bardwell, M. W., Bacak, A., Raventós, M. T., Percival, C. J., Sanchez-Reyna, G. and Shallcross, D. E. (2005), Kinetics and mechanism of the C2H5O2 + NO reaction: A temperature and pressure dependence study using chemical ionization mass spectrometry. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 37: 253–260. doi: 10.1002/kin.20078
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!