The analytical resolution of parallel first- and second-order reaction mechanisms
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 562–566, September 2010
How to Cite
Caballero, N. B., Croce, A. E., Pensa, E. and Irrazábal, C. V. (2010), The analytical resolution of parallel first- and second-order reaction mechanisms. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 42: 562–566. doi: 10.1002/kin.20502
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2009
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata
- The Centro CientíficoTecnológico La Plata–Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CCT La Plata–CONICET)
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica
- Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry Goettingen, Germany, through the “Partner Group for Chlorofluorocarbons in the Atmosphere.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!