Methyl formate oxidation: Speciation data, laminar burning velocities, ignition delay times, and a validated chemical kinetic model
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 527–549, September 2010
How to Cite
Dooley, S., Burke, M. P., Chaos, M., Stein, Y., Dryer, F. L., Zhukov, V. P., Finch, O., Simmie, J. M. and Curran, H. J. (2010), Methyl formate oxidation: Speciation data, laminar burning velocities, ignition delay times, and a validated chemical kinetic model. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 42: 527–549. doi: 10.1002/kin.20512
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy (at the Princeton University, Princeton, NJ). Grant Number: DE-FG02-86ER13503
- E. U. Marie Curie Transfer of Knowledge (at the National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland). Grant Number: MKTD-CT-2004-517248
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!