Methyl formate oxidation: Speciation data, laminar burning velocities, ignition delay times, and a validated chemical kinetic model
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 42, Issue 9, pages 527–549, September 2010
How to Cite
Dooley, S., Burke, M. P., Chaos, M., Stein, Y., Dryer, F. L., Zhukov, V. P., Finch, O., Simmie, J. M. and Curran, H. J. (2010), Methyl formate oxidation: Speciation data, laminar burning velocities, ignition delay times, and a validated chemical kinetic model. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 42: 527–549. doi: 10.1002/kin.20512
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2009
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy (at the Princeton University, Princeton, NJ). Grant Number: DE-FG02-86ER13503
- E. U. Marie Curie Transfer of Knowledge (at the National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland). Grant Number: MKTD-CT-2004-517248
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.