The formation of an antitubercular complex [Fe(CN)5(INH)]3− through mercury(II)-catalyzed ligand substitution reaction: A kinetic and mechanistic study
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 398–406, June 2012
How to Cite
Naik, R. M., Prasad, S., Yadav, S. B. S., Rastogi, R. and Tiwari, R. K. (2012), The formation of an antitubercular complex [Fe(CN)5(INH)]3− through mercury(II)-catalyzed ligand substitution reaction: A kinetic and mechanistic study. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 44: 398–406. doi: 10.1002/kin.20581
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2011
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!