The reaction of cyclohexane with H-atoms: A shock tube and modeling study
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Special Issue: 7th International Conference on Chemical Kinetics
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 130–146, February 2012
How to Cite
Peukert, S., Naumann, C., Braun-Unkhoff, M. and Riedel, U. (2012), The reaction of cyclohexane with H-atoms: A shock tube and modeling study. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 44: 130–146. doi: 10.1002/kin.20595
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!