Detailed chemical kinetic modeling of JP-10 (exo-tetrahydrodicyclopentadiene) high-temperature oxidation: Exploring the role of biradical species in initial decomposition steps
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Special Issue: 7th International Conference on Chemical Kinetics
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 179–193, March 2012
How to Cite
Magoon, G. R., Aguilera-Iparraguirre, J., Green, W. H., Lutz, J. J., Piecuch, P., Wong, H.-W. and Oluwole, O. O. (2012), Detailed chemical kinetic modeling of JP-10 (exo-tetrahydrodicyclopentadiene) high-temperature oxidation: Exploring the role of biradical species in initial decomposition steps. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 44: 179–193. doi: 10.1002/kin.20702
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- Naval Air Warfare Center. Grant Number: N68335-10-C-0534
- Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-01ER15228
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!