Kinetic study on the homogeneous esterification of acetic acid with isoamyl alcohol
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 10–18, January 2013
How to Cite
Duque-Bernal, M., Quintero-Arias, J. D., Osorio-Viana, W., Dobrosz-Gómez, I., Fontalvo, J. and Gómez-García, M. Á. (2013), Kinetic study on the homogeneous esterification of acetic acid with isoamyl alcohol. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 45: 10–18. doi: 10.1002/kin.20737
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!