A consistent model for the thermal decomposition of NCN3 and the singlet– triplet relaxation of NCN
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 30–40, January 2013
How to Cite
Dammeier, J., Oden, B. and Friedrichs, G. (2013), A consistent model for the thermal decomposition of NCN3 and the singlet– triplet relaxation of NCN. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 45: 30–40. doi: 10.1002/kin.20739
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!