Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the National Science Foundation.
RCARM: Reaction classification using automated reaction mapping†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 125–139, February 2013
How to Cite
Kouri, T. M., Crabtree, J. D., Huynh, L., Dean, A. M. and Mehta, D. P. (2013), RCARM: Reaction classification using automated reaction mapping. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 45: 125–139. doi: 10.1002/kin.20749
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CNS-0931748
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-08-1-0539
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!