Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the National Science Foundation.
RCARM: Reaction classification using automated reaction mapping†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 125–139, February 2013
How to Cite
Kouri, T. M., Crabtree, J. D., Huynh, L., Dean, A. M. and Mehta, D. P. (2013), RCARM: Reaction classification using automated reaction mapping. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 45: 125–139. doi: 10.1002/kin.20749
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CNS-0931748
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-08-1-0539
Supporting Information is available in the online issue at
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.