Contract grant sponsor: Ministry of Science and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Serbia.
Solvent and Structural Effects on the Activation Parameters of the Reaction of Carboxylic Acids with Diazodiphenylmethane
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 256–265, April 2013
How to Cite
Nikolić, J. B. and Ušćumlić, G. S. (2013), Solvent and Structural Effects on the Activation Parameters of the Reaction of Carboxylic Acids with Diazodiphenylmethane. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 45: 256–265. doi: 10.1002/kin.20762
Contract grant number: 172013.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Ministry of Science and Environmental Protection of the Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: 172013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!