Contract grant sponsor: University Grants Commission, New Delhi, India.
Approximate Analytical Expressions for the Steady-State Concentration of Substrate and Cosubstrate over Amperometric Biosensors for Different Enzyme Kinetics
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 322–336, May 2013
How to Cite
Rasi, M., Indira, K. and Rajendran, L. (2013), Approximate Analytical Expressions for the Steady-State Concentration of Substrate and Cosubstrate over Amperometric Biosensors for Different Enzyme Kinetics. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 45: 322–336. doi: 10.1002/kin.20768
Contract grant number: 39-58/2010(SR).
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- University Grants Commission, New Delhi, India. Grant Number: 39-58/2010(SR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!