Supporting Information is available in the online issue at www.wileyonlinelibrary.com.
Anilinolysis of Picryl Benzoate Derivatives in Methanol: Reactivity, Regioselectivity, Kinetics, and Mechanism
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 551–559, September 2013
How to Cite
Ibrahim, M. F., El-Atawy, M. A., El-Sadany, S. K. and Hamed, E. A. (2013), Anilinolysis of Picryl Benzoate Derivatives in Methanol: Reactivity, Regioselectivity, Kinetics, and Mechanism. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 45: 551–559. doi: 10.1002/kin.20779
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!