Contract grant sponsor: German Research Foundation (DFG).
Mechanism of Iron Oxide Formation from Iron Pentacarbonyl-Doped Low-Pressure Hydrogen/Oxygen Flames
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 487–498, August 2013
How to Cite
Wlokas, I., Faccinetto, A., Tribalet, B., Schulz, C. and Kempf, A. (2013), Mechanism of Iron Oxide Formation from Iron Pentacarbonyl-Doped Low-Pressure Hydrogen/Oxygen Flames. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 45: 487–498. doi: 10.1002/kin.20786
Contract grant sponsor: Allianz Industrie Forschung (AiF).
Contract grant sponsor: NanoEnergieTechnikZentrum (funded by the state of North Rhine-Westphalia and the European Commission).
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Allianz Industrie Forschung (AiF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!