Supporting Information is available in the online issue at www.wileyonlinelibrary.com.
A Quantum Chemical Study of the Abnormal Reactivity of 2-Methoxyfuran
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 45, Issue 8, pages 531–541, August 2013
How to Cite
Simmie, J. M., Somers, K. P., Yasunaga, K. and Curran, H. J. (2013), A Quantum Chemical Study of the Abnormal Reactivity of 2-Methoxyfuran. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 45: 531–541. doi: 10.1002/kin.20793
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Reactivity Trends in Furan and Alkyl Furan Combustion, Energy & Fuels, 2014, 28, 10, 6618, ,
- 2A comprehensive experimental and detailed chemical kinetic modelling study of 2,5-dimethylfuran pyrolysis and oxidation, Combustion and Flame, 2013, 160, 11, 2291, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,