Contract grant sponsor: Fundação Araucária (Seti/Paraná).
Microenvironment Effects on the Kinetics of the Alkaline Hydrolysis of Bispyridinium Conformers
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 45, Issue 11, pages 703–711, November 2013
How to Cite
Vanzin, D., Fiori, S., França Biondo, P. B., Feltrim, G., Gracetto, A. C., Tessaro, A. L., Politi, M. J., Caetano, W. and Hioka, N. (2013), Microenvironment Effects on the Kinetics of the Alkaline Hydrolysis of Bispyridinium Conformers. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 45: 703–711. doi: 10.1002/kin.20803
Contract grant sponsor: CNPq.
Contract grant sponsor: CAPES/NanoBiotec.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Fundação Araucária
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!