A Multivariate Curve Resolution Approach to the Study of the Degradation Kinetics of Valsartan under Photolytic and Acid Conditions
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 45, Issue 11, pages 734–743, November 2013
How to Cite
Bianchini, R. M. and Kaufman, T. S. (2013), A Multivariate Curve Resolution Approach to the Study of the Degradation Kinetics of Valsartan under Photolytic and Acid Conditions. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 45: 734–743. doi: 10.1002/kin.20808
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2013
- National University of Rosario (UNR)
- Secretary of Science, Technology and Innovation (SECTeI)
- Argentine National Research Council (CONICET)
- National Agency for the Promotion of Science and Technology (ANPCyT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!