The Measurement of the Rate Parameters for the Reactions i-C3H7• and n-C3H7• + HI C3H8 + I• over the Temperature Range 293–623 K: Implications for the Standard Heat of Formation of the Propyl Radicals
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Special Issue: The 8th International Conference on Chemical Kinetics
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 305–320, June 2014
How to Cite
Leplat, N. and Rossi, M. J. (2014), The Measurement of the Rate Parameters for the Reactions i-C3H7• and n-C3H7• + HI C3H8 + I• over the Temperature Range 293–623 K: Implications for the Standard Heat of Formation of the Propyl Radicals. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 46: 305–320. doi: 10.1002/kin.20832
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!