Contract grant sponsor: Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad.
Interference by Nitrous Acid Decomposition in the Kinetic Study of Nitrosation Reactions
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Special Issue: The 8th International Conference on Chemical Kinetics
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 321–327, June 2014
How to Cite
Arenas-Valgañón, J., Gómez-Bombarelli, R., González-Pérez, M., González-Jiménez, M., Calle, E. and Casado, J. (2014), Interference by Nitrous Acid Decomposition in the Kinetic Study of Nitrosation Reactions. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 46: 321–327. doi: 10.1002/kin.20843
Contract grant sponsor: FEDER Fund (Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional).
Contract grant number: CTQ2010-18999.
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad
- FEDER Fund (Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional). Grant Number: CTQ2010-18999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!