Contract grant sponsor: Combustion Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences.
Master Equation Modeling of the Unimolecular Decompositions of α-Hydroxyethyl (CH3CHOH) and Ethoxy (CH3CH2O) Radicals
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 176–188, March 2014
How to Cite
Dames, E. E. (2014), Master Equation Modeling of the Unimolecular Decompositions of α-Hydroxyethyl (CH3CHOH) and Ethoxy (CH3CH2O) Radicals. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 46: 176–188. doi: 10.1002/kin.20844
Contract grant number: DE-SC0001198.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- Combustion Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001198
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!