In Memoriam to Prof. Henry Benoit.
Models for Oscillating Polymerization: Activation by Product in a System with Flow
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Chemical Kinetics
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 405–417, July 2014
How to Cite
KATIME, I., PÉREZ ORTIZ, J. A., MORALES, J. A. and MENDIZÁBAL, E. (2014), Models for Oscillating Polymerization: Activation by Product in a System with Flow. Int. J. Chem. Kinet., 46: 405–417. doi: 10.1002/kin.20853
Contract grant sponsor: MICINN.
Contract grant number: MAT2010-21509-CO2.
Contract grant sponsor: SAIOTEK2013.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- MICINN. Grant Number: MAT2010-21509-CO2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!