Patients are Not Cars and Staff are Not Robots: Impact of Differences between Manufacturing and Clinical Operations on Process Improvement
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Knowledge and Process Management
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 53–68, April/June 2012
How to Cite
Guo, L. and Hariharan, S. (2012), Patients are Not Cars and Staff are Not Robots: Impact of Differences between Manufacturing and Clinical Operations on Process Improvement. Knowl. Process Mgmt., 19: 53–68. doi: 10.1002/kpm.1386
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!