Monoclinic ethylenediamine (+)-tartrate (NH3CH2CH2NH3)((+)-C4H4O6) (EDT) – a new organic non-centrosymmetric crystal for Raman laser converters with large (≈3000 cm–1) frequency shifts
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 by Astro Ltd., published exclusively by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Laser Physics Letters
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 291–303, April 2007
How to Cite
Kaminskii, A. A., Bohatý, L., Becker, P., Eichler, H. J., Rhee, H., Maczka, M. and Hanuza, J. (2007), Monoclinic ethylenediamine (+)-tartrate (NH3CH2CH2NH3)((+)-C4H4O6) (EDT) – a new organic non-centrosymmetric crystal for Raman laser converters with large (≈3000 cm–1) frequency shifts. Laser Phys. Lett., 4: 291–303. doi: 10.1002/lapl.200610108
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2006
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences “Femtosecond optics and new optical materials”
- University of Cologne
- Technical University of Berlin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!