Novel Laser Materials
Potassium and ammonium hydrogen phthalates KHC6H4(COO)2 and (NH4)HC6H4(COO)2 – new organic crystals for Raman laser converters with large frequency shift
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by Astro Ltd., published exclusively by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Laser Physics Letters
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 544–551, July 2009
How to Cite
Kaminskii, A.A., Bagayev, S.N., Dolbinina, V.V., Voloshin, E.A., Rhee, H., Eichler, H.J. and Hanuza, J. (2009), Potassium and ammonium hydrogen phthalates KHC6H4(COO)2 and (NH4)HC6H4(COO)2 – new organic crystals for Raman laser converters with large frequency shift. Laser Phys. Lett., 6: 544–551. doi: 10.1002/lapl.200910020
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2009
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- Program of the Presidium of Russian Academy of Sciences “Extreme laser fields and their applications”
- Technical University of Berlin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!