Laser Methods in Chemistry, Biology, and Medicine
Transverse flow velocity quantification using optical coherence tomography with correlation
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 by Astro Ltd., published exclusively by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Laser Physics Letters
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 318–323, April 2011
How to Cite
Shen, Z.Y., Wang, M., Ji, Y.H., He, Y.H., Dai, X.S., Li, P. and Ma, H. (2011), Transverse flow velocity quantification using optical coherence tomography with correlation. Laser Phys. Lett., 8: 318–323. doi: 10.1002/lapl.201010126
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
- 863 project, China. Grant Number: 2006AA06Z402
- NSFC China. Grant Numbers: 30770592, 60608019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!