Part of this study was presented at the 109th annual meeting of the Triological Society, Chicago, IL, May 19–22, 2006.
The predictive and therapeutic value of thymidine phosphorylase and dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase in capecitabine (Xeloda)-based chemotherapy for head and neck cancer†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 82–88, January 2009
How to Cite
Saito, K., Khan, K., Yu, S.-Z., Ronson, S., Rhee, J., Li, G., Van Echo, D., Suntharalingam, M., O'Malley, B. W. and Li, D. (2009), The predictive and therapeutic value of thymidine phosphorylase and dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase in capecitabine (Xeloda)-based chemotherapy for head and neck cancer. The Laryngoscope, 119: 82–88. doi: 10.1002/lary.20003
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!