Genes involved in radiation therapy response in head and neck cancers
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 91–101, January 2009
How to Cite
Dumur, C. I., Ladd, A. C., Wright, H. V., Penberthy, L. T., Wilkinson, D. S., Powers, C. N., Garrett, C. T. and DiNardo, L. J. (2009), Genes involved in radiation therapy response in head and neck cancers. The Laryngoscope, 119: 91–101. doi: 10.1002/lary.20005
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2008
- Richmond Eye & Ear Foundation and the Virginia Tobacco Settlement Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!