The authors have no financial conflict to disclose.
Iatrogenic esophageal submucosal dissection after attempted diagnostic gastroscopy (with videos)†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 36–38, January 2009
How to Cite
Tang, S.-j., Tang, L., Jazrawi, S. F., Meyer, D., Wait, M. A. and Myers, L. L. (2009), Iatrogenic esophageal submucosal dissection after attempted diagnostic gastroscopy (with videos). The Laryngoscope, 119: 36–38. doi: 10.1002/lary.20006
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!