Dr. Waltonen is now at Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, U.S.A.
Tonsillectomy vs. deep tonsil biopsies in detecting occult tonsil tumors†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 102–106, January 2009
How to Cite
Waltonen, J. D., Ozer, E., Schuller, D. E. and Agrawal, A. (2009), Tonsillectomy vs. deep tonsil biopsies in detecting occult tonsil tumors. The Laryngoscope, 119: 102–106. doi: 10.1002/lary.20017
Presented at the Triological Society Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., May 3, 2008.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!