Minimally invasive endoscopic pericranial flap: A new method for endonasal skull base reconstruction
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 13–18, January 2009
How to Cite
Zanation, A. M., Snyderman, C. H., Carrau, R. L., Kassam, A. B., Gardner, P. A. and Prevedello, D. M. (2009), Minimally invasive endoscopic pericranial flap: A new method for endonasal skull base reconstruction. The Laryngoscope, 119: 13–18. doi: 10.1002/lary.20022
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!