Parts of this work were presented at the Annual Meeting of the German Society of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology & Head and Neck Surgery in Mannheim, Germany, May 24–28, 2006.
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 67–74, January 2009
How to Cite
Frenzel, H., Hanke, F., Beltrame, M., Steffen, A., Schönweiler, R. and Wollenberg, B. (2009), Application of the vibrant soundbridge® to unilateral osseous atresia cases. The Laryngoscope, 119: 67–74. doi: 10.1002/lary.20036
There was no external financial funding for this project. None of the authors has any financial interest (consultancies, stock ownership, or other equity interests, patent licensing arrangements, or payments for conducting or publicizing a study) in the used and mentioned products or companies.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!