Ethics approval for this study was obtained from the Whittington and Moorfields Local Research Ethics Committee.
Maxillary mucosal cyst is not a manifestation of rhinosinusitis: Results of a prospective three-dimensional CT study of ophthalmic patients†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 8–12, January 2009
How to Cite
Kanagalingam, J., Bhatia, K., Georgalas, C., Fokkens, W., Miszkiel, K. and Lund, V. J. (2009), Maxillary mucosal cyst is not a manifestation of rhinosinusitis: Results of a prospective three-dimensional CT study of ophthalmic patients. The Laryngoscope, 119: 8–12. doi: 10.1002/lary.20037
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!