EMLA® Cream coated on the rigid bronchoscope for tracheobronchial foreign body removal in children
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 158–161, January 2009
How to Cite
Yu, H., Yang, X.-Y. and Liu, B. (2009), EMLA® Cream coated on the rigid bronchoscope for tracheobronchial foreign body removal in children. The Laryngoscope, 119: 158–161. doi: 10.1002/lary.20038
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30571785
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!