Susac's syndrome: Intratympanic therapy for hearing loss and a review of the literature
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 141–144, January 2009
How to Cite
Crawley, B. K., Close, A., Canto, C. and Harris, J. P. (2009), Susac's syndrome: Intratympanic therapy for hearing loss and a review of the literature. The Laryngoscope, 119: 141–144. doi: 10.1002/lary.20040
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!