OK-432 Collaborative Study Group: 1. Alabama–Children's Hospital of Alabama, Birmingham: Keith Georgeson, MD, Beverly Haynes, RN; 2. Arizona–St. Joseph's Hospital, Phoenix: Edward Joganic, MD; 3. California–Rady Children's Hospital, San Diego: Anthony Magit, MD, Seth Pransky, MD, Candace Lee, RN; Children's Hospital of Central California, Madera: Elizabeth Pohlson, MD; 4. Colorado–The Children's Hospital, Aurora: Peggy Kelley, MD, Mary Carol Cryer, RN; 5. Delaware–Dupont Children's Hospital, Wilmington: Steven Cook, MD; 6. District of Columbia–Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.: Nancy Bauman, MD; 7. Florida–Nemours Children's Clinic, Jacksonville: Gary Josephson, MD; All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg: Thomas Andrews, MD, Susan Bryan, RN; 8. Hawaii–Kapiolani Medical Center, Honolulu: Daniel Robie, MD; 9. Iowa–University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City: Jose Manaligod, MD, Richard J.H. Smith, MD, Diane Burke, RN; 10. Massachusetts–Children's Hospital, Boston: Patricia Burrows, MD; 11. Minnesota–Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis: Bruce Bostrom, MD, Elizabeth McDonough, RN; 12. Missouri–University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City: Daniel Bruegger, MD; 13. New York–SUNY Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse: Anthony Mortelliti, MD, Amar Swarnkar, MD, Kelly Winchell, RN; New York Medical Center, New York: Francine Blei, MD; 14. Oregon–Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland: Henry Milczuk, MD, Mark Richardson, MD; 15. Pennsylvania–Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia: Louis Lowry, MD; Children's Hospital: Ian Jacobs, MD; 16. Texas–Children's Ear, Nose and Throat of Houston, Houston: Joseph Edmonds, MD, Susan Griffin, RN; University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas: Michael Biavati, MD, Nancy Rollins, MD; Capital Otolaryngology, Austin: Zachary Wassmuth, MD; 17. Virginia–Children's Hospital of the Kings Daughter, East Virginia Medical School, Norfolk: Craig Derkay, MD, Lorrie Coggsdale, RN; 18. Washington–Children's Hospital Medical Center, Seattle: Scott Manning, MD; 19. Wisconsin–Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee: Joseph Kerschner, MD, Roxanne Link, RN; American Family Children's Hospital, Madison: Scott McMurray, MD, Kari McConnell, RN, Nadine Connor, PhD.
Efficacy and safety of OK-432 immunotherapy of lymphatic malformations†
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 107–115, January 2009
How to Cite
Smith, M. C., Zimmerman, M. B., Burke, D. K., Bauman, N. M., Sato, Y., Smith, R. J. H. and the OK-432 Collaborative Study Group (2009), Efficacy and safety of OK-432 immunotherapy of lymphatic malformations. The Laryngoscope, 119: 107–115. doi: 10.1002/lary.20041
This study was supported in part by FD-R-001774 (RJHS). Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Japan provided the OK-432 used in this study at no cost and also provided partial salary support to DKB during study period.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!