This research received financial support from Sophiahemmet University College, Stockholm, the Foundation for Medical Research at Sophiahemmet, Stockholm, and Stockholm County Council, Sweden.
Material wear of polymeric tracheostomy tubes: A six-month study†
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 4, pages 657–664, April 2009
How to Cite
Backman, S., Björling, G., Johansson, U.-B., Lysdahl, M., Markström, A., Schedin, U., Aune, R. E., Frostell, C. and Karlsson, S. (2009), Material wear of polymeric tracheostomy tubes: A six-month study. The Laryngoscope, 119: 657–664. doi: 10.1002/lary.20048
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2008
- Sophiahemmet University College, Stockholm
- Foundation for Medical Research at Sophiahemmet, Stockholm
- Stockholm County Council, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!