How reliable is contact endoscopy of the nasopharynx in patients with nasopharyngeal cancer?
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 523–527, March 2009
How to Cite
Pak, M. W., Vlantis, A. C., Chow, S. and van Hasselt, C. A. (2009), How reliable is contact endoscopy of the nasopharynx in patients with nasopharyngeal cancer?. The Laryngoscope, 119: 523–527. doi: 10.1002/lary.20060
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Contact endoscopy as a novel technique in the detection and diagnosis of oral cavity and oropharyngeal mucosal lesions in the head and neck, The Journal of Laryngology & Otology, 2014, 128, 02, 147, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Robotics can lead to a reproducibly high-quality operative result for ear, nose, and throat patients, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part H: Journal of Engineering in Medicine, 2010, 224, 6, 735, , ,