Paper was presented at The Western Section of the Triological Society in Rancho Mirage, California on February 2, 2008.
Antibiotics in head and neck surgery in the setting of malnutrition, tracheotomy, and diabetes†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 549–553, March 2009
How to Cite
Sepehr, A., Santos, B.-J. G., Chou, C., Karimi, K., Devcic, Z., Oels, S. and Armstrong, W. B. (2009), Antibiotics in head and neck surgery in the setting of malnutrition, tracheotomy, and diabetes. The Laryngoscope, 119: 549–553. doi: 10.1002/lary.20078
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!