This research was funded by the Faculty Support for Research in Education Grants, University of Western Ontario; Summer Research Training Program, University of Western Ontario; and the Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR) Health Professional Student Research Award.
Computer-assisted teaching of epistaxis management†
A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 119, Issue 3, pages 466–472, March 2009
How to Cite
Glicksman, J. T., Brandt, M. G., Moukarbel, R. V., Rotenberg, B. and Fung, K. (2009), Computer-assisted teaching of epistaxis management. The Laryngoscope, 119: 466–472. doi: 10.1002/lary.20083
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!